One for Sydney Nurses …. If you’re feeling anything like Team uPaged, you’re in desperate need of a holiday. We we reckon you deserve one too. So here’s the thing … what we’ve done is hatch a plan to help you get one. Read on for our Nurse Holiday Offer …
Here’s the deal:
Book in for and work any 6 shifts between today (Tuesday 20 December 2022) and 31 January 2023, and we will give you a 3-night holiday voucher that you can redeem from a select group of 4-star and above hotels and resorts in Australia, New Zealand, Bali and Fiji.
Keen? Book in for shifts now via the app, and you’ll be basking in the holiday vibes in hotminute. Not registered yet? You can do so here.
FAQs & Terms & Conditions
Q: How does it work?
A: Book and complete any 6 shifts on the uPaged platform between Monday 5 December 2022 and Tuesday 31 January 2023. Nurses who completed a shift on Monday 5 December may count this shift as their first shift in the promotion.
Q: What if the hospital cancels me?
A: If a hospital cancels your shift within 2 hours of your shift start time, we will consider this as one of your 6 shifts IF you have completed a shift with uPaged in the past 6 months (ie: on or after 5 July 2022). If you haven’t completed a shift in the past 6 months, you will need to secure another shift to remain in the promotion.
Q: What happens when I’ve done my 6 shifts?
A: Email Steph at hello@uPaged.com and we’ll send you a voucher with a unique code and details of how to book your vacay.
Q: What hotels can I choose from?
A: They vary depending on availability, but a sample can be found here.
Q: What does the voucher give me?
The voucher gives you 3 nights of hotel accommodation with the room rate free of charge, but does not cover booking fees.
Q: What are the booking fees?
A: Each hotel requires a booking fee to be paid, and these booking fees range from $37 per night for Australian destinations and up to $99 per night for overseas destinations. Booking fees cover things like travel agency fees, housekeeping, room cleaning fees etc.
Q: What else do I need to be aware of?
A: We strongly encourage you to Read the terms and conditions here. The main things to be aware of include:
- You must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice.
- All reservations need a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book.
- Once you book your holiday destination, you must pay your booking fees within 7 days, and you then have 18 months to take your break.
- Many of the facilities can accommodate 2 children up to the age of 12 in the room booking but please check each hotel option carefully for their inclusions.
- Most hotels have availability off-season (ie: out of peak school holidays periods) so you are best to choose options outside of peak periods.